Passport Fees Reintroduced. Passport fee is €88.50 with Passport Express and is valid for 10 years.
If you already have a passport and you wish to renew it you should:
- Fill out a new passport application form.
- Send your old passport back.
- Enclose 2 recent passport photos that have been signed by the Gardai.
If you have never held a passport and you are aged 65 or over you should:
- Complete a passport application form and get it signed by the Gardai.
- Send your original Birth Certificate with application.
- Enclose 2 recent passport photos that have been signed by the Gardai
Passport application forms are available at your local Post Office or Citizens Information Centre.
Contact the passport office Dublin
T 1890 426 888